Oracle Application Performance Management
- Independent review of performance challenges providing you with a non-biased and quantative assessment of your application
- Structured and weighted recommendations to improve performance of user or batch processes
- Proven track record in performance management and improvement of real world applications
- Tightly targeted improvements that will benefit the specific problem being reported
Oracle Database technology remains at the forefront of high performance application environments. Its flexibility and power however can bring complexity and difficulties in achieving the desired performance from your developed or purchased application platform.
This engagement is designed to provide targeted recommendations against a set of known problems or as a general performance health check to assess opportunities for application performance improvement.
This engagement has been developed to help effectively identify performance issues reactively or proactively within your Oracle application portfolio.
All recommendations are weighted with anticipated benefits and are normally focused at specifically identified issues.
Application performance is one of greatest challenges in the modern 3+ tier application architecture, this engagement will help you target improvements that will be demonstrable to your end processing, whether that is a batch process of an end user.
Reduce Your Risk
Our engagement is designed to work collaboratively alongside your application developers, systems and database administrators to identify the root cause of performance problems and correctly resolve them at source.
The scope of the engagement caters for:
- Assessing the performance requirements of the application or process
- Measuring and providing key metrics on the identified problem
- Recommend corrective actions that will address the identified issues at their root.
- The improvements can be recommended in any of the following:
- Database installation or configuration
- Application Code
- SQL or Stored Procedures
- Indexing Strategies
- Operating System
- Application Architecture
- Network connectivity
- Hardware Architecture
The Linxcel Advantage
With a broad variety of clients utilising our performance management services, we have seen many varied and challenging environments, developing our Application Performance Capability over the last 20 years. As Oracle partners and authors of "High Performance Oracle", published by Wiley our Oracle specialists are industry proven professionals with a track record in delivery.