Oracle Supplementary Database Administration Services
- Access to highly skilled DBA resources directly onsite or remotely via secure VPN from basic DBA to Senior Architecture roles
- Oracle industry recognised best practices followed for all DBA activities
- Routine maintenance and administration for development and production systems
- 24 x 7 Hotline access
- Fixed monthly costs
- Expert DBA and Applications resources with many years practical client focused experience
- Seamless integration with existing developers and administration staff
- Differing service levels driven by your requirements
- Offsite location if required, consuming no valuable office space
Supplementary DBA Services, are available to customers to support or extend a new or existing DBA function.
Has your IT organisation been impacted by cutbacks or recent staff departures? Are valuable internal resources being focused on mundane maintenance or routine tasks?
Let our team at Linxcel bring our expertise and skills to your Oracle management and maintenance activities.
Our supplemental DBA services help you manage your Oracle solutions for a fixed monthly fee. You can rest assured that our team of seasoned Oracle professionals working either onsite or remotely will allow you to enjoy the full functionality of an onsite DBA but at a significantly lower cost.
Reduce Your Risk
Our team of experts can significantly reduce the risk of issues and improve the quality of DBA services internally through their extensive and varied experience across different clients and industry verticals.
You can purchase supplementary services for office hours, off hours, onsite or offsite as required.
The services can include but are not limited too:
- Basic administration and maintenance
- Daily support to augment existing DBA skills
- Database Server installations and patching
- Database creation and migration
- Database cloning
- DBA skills transfer and mentoring
- Additional resources for peak period processing such as month end
- Onsite/On call support for application or database upgrades
- Oracle infrastructure design and testing including RMAN, ASM, GC, OID, RAC and Data Guard
- Stress Testing and Proof of concepts
In addition to freeing up internal resources from routine maintenance and administration other significant benefits apply:
- Eliminate the need to continually maintain and develop Oracle skills internally
- Improve the costs of your DBA function
- Flexible staffing, add and remove supplemental resources as required
- Leverage Oracle industry best practices as proven
- Reduce the risk of human error
The Linxcel Advantage
All of the consultants used to support these supplemental DBA services are UK based, even when working remotely.
As Oracle partners and authors of "High Performance Oracle", published by Wiley our Oracle specialists are industry proven professionals with a track record in delivery.